What is it?
The Icon Reagent Pack is an easy-to-use, disposable, compact pack that contains all the reagents that are required for the use of the hematology analyzer Norma Icon. The pack includes also the waste container. The onboard camera of Icon identifies the pack by reading the QR code printed on the box.
How does it work?
The pack has to be opened by tearing the pull flap. Each pack has the reagent tubing and connector integrated. The connector can be plugged in with just one click – and the system is ready for use.
Features & Benefits
- Packaged for compatibility - you have the required volume of each solution on board, no more, no less. All reagents will be fully consumed at the same time.
- The pack provides you with a guaranteed number of test cycles. The remaining number of tests is tracked and displayed by the analyzer.
- No need to attach the messy and dirty tubing set to various reagent bottles and waste container when they have to be replaced. Connecting the IRP is just one click.
- Clean and safe – no biohazard.
- The pack is airtight, therefore the open box stability of the reagents is significantly longer.
Number of test cycles available in different packs:
- Norma Icon 3: 100 tests and 500 tests
- Norma Icon 5: 100 tests and 400 tests
(subject to the fulfillment of specific conditions)
Shelf life: 4 years
Open pack stability: 6 months