- Provide Technical Support for B2B partners’ Technical personnel
- Process and manage complaints, provide solution with short turnaround times,
- Follow up customer complaints and requests, manage resolution,
- Create and maintain Service Guides, Service Videos for products,
- Create and maintain Training material,
- Deliver training in-house or on location for B2B partners’ technical personnel.
- A self-starter person, who understands the needs of customers;
- results-oriented with awareness to problem resolution and root cause analysis;
- has affinity to precise documentation of his/her work;
- can grab the important details of customer communication over various media;
- enjoys working in a dynamic environment with workload quickly changing from normal to extreme bursts.
- can handle time zone differences and deliver reliably high standards of services slightly beyond standard office hours if required
- Good command of English (written and oral)
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Biomedical Engineering is a plus
- Any other major language is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel abroad
- Confident MS Office skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer a dynamic environment, competitive salary and cafeteria.
- 1-3 years professional experience
REQUIRED LANGUAGE LEVEL
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- 1038 Budapest, Papírgyár u. 58-59.
HOW TO APPLY/CONTACT INFORMATION
- Please send your English and Hungarian CV including salary expectations to email@example.com.