Are you looking for a job where you can work in an international environment, use your language skills and travel to different countries? We are looking for a new colleague who is ready to take challenges, have a good ability to solve problems alone, but can coop with the team as well. You can be part of a fast-developing company in the Medical Device industry and work in a highly professional B2B segment.
- Maintain and manage existing distribution network on the territory;
- Find new distributors and negotiate agreement terms and conditions;
- Create short and long term business plan and follow up the approved strategy;
- Actively communicate with the partners in e-mail and by phone, personal visits, conf. calls;
- Organize workshops and trainings, collaborate with the tech support team;
- The candidate shall create his/her own sales plan and sales forecast;
- Report on the sales performance of the territory;
- Make his/her own marketing plan;
- Analyse market trends and make market surveys on a regular basis;
- Coordinate marketing activities, like homepage maintenance, brochures, etc.
- The candidate should be able to travel, as approximately 35% of its time will be traveling.
- TERRITORIES OF ACTIVITY: mainly Europe and the Middle East
- Self-starter, who understands the needs of customers, is results-orientated with commercial awareness, is a good communicator and able to make effective presentations. The candidate should have good attention to detail and analytical skills and should enjoy working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- BSc/ MSc in sales
- Excellent command of English
- Any other world language is an advantage
- Min 3 years of experience in sales
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Medical device industry knowledge is an advantage.
If you are interested in the postion, please send your CV to Ms. Bernadett Bencze (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that the information you provide at the time of application will be treated in accordance with the Data Handling Information.